single seater electric ultralight
The purpose of ELECTRAVIA is to design a single-seater ultralight, equipped with an electric propulsion system and a silent propeller. ElectroLight will be manufactured by ELECTRAVIA with an overall eco-design approach in order to commercialize it worldwide.
Several main innovations are developed by ELECTRAVIA's team in order to perform the company's industrial project: industrial integration of electric powerplants into the light aviation, increasing of the airborne storage systems, conception of specific silent propellers, unseen design, implementation of eco-design solutions into the manufacturing and the operation of these aircraft.
ElectroLight's specifications arise from a detailed knowledge of the light aviation market, customers and environment constraints, as well as of a vision of the long-term sector =>
- ElectroLight is equipped with a silent, economic and not polluting electric propulsion system, as well as with a propeller specifically designed for this motorization.
- Energy storage system of ElectroLight are Lithium-Polymer batteries. The aimed endurance is 2 hours.
- The plane is built with the "wood and fabric " technology, with 100 % of natural materials. The finish requires no toxic paints or varnishs.
- The noise in the cockpit, very lower than that of the existing machines, tires much less the pilot, and allows a bigger safety of the flights.
- The price of the flight hour of this electric single-seater plane is more interesting than its thermic equivalent.
ElectroLight is equipped with :
- electric propulsion system E-MOTOR GMPE 102 (26 HP) : see here => GMPE 102
- Lithium-Polymer batteries : see here => BATTERIES E-BATTS
- silent specific propeller : see here => E-PROPS PROPELLERS
- instrumentation => E-SCREEN
Wing span : 11 m
Length : 7,6 m
Height : 1,7 m
Wing aera : 11 m²
Cockpit width : 0,6 m
Empty weight : 160 kg
Batteries weight : 50 kg
Weight pilot + luggage : 90 kg
Maximum weight : 300 kg
Max load factor : + 4 g / - 2 g
with electric propulsion system ELECTRAVIA GMPE 102 - 26 HP at maximal weight (300 kg)
Stall speed : 60 km/h
Best glide ratio speed : 85 km/h
cruising speed (65%) : 117 km/h
VNE : 160 km/h
Endurance (at best glide ratio) : 2 hours
Endurance at 65% : 1h30
Best glide ratio : 18
works are in progress
Same engine, controller, batteries and propellers on the ElectroLight 2
See here :
ELECTROLIGHT ® : Single-seater ultralight with battery supplied electric engine, made of wood and fabric and equipped with a silent propeller. ElectroLight is an ELECTRAVIA trade mark - all rights reserved