ELECTRAVIA's headquarters, research office and workshops are located on Sisteron'airfield LFNS (town : Vaumeilh), north of Sisteron, Alpes de Haute Provence - exactly between Grenoble et Marseille.
The premises are perfectly functional: workshops and offices on one side, big storage zone for planes near the door looking onto the runway. The roof is equipped with 960 m ² of photovoltaic panels designed and made in Germany.
- Four different and dedicated workshops: propellers workshop, mechanics, electronics and composite
- Two machining centers : one 3 axis and one 5 axis
- A bench test instrumented for electric engines and propellers
- A steam room medium temparature / small capacity
- A steam room high temperature / big capacity
- A lathe and a milling machine
- A TIG welding system
- A cabin of painting of 15 m ²
- An assembly hall
- A storage zone for operational planes (400 m²)
- Offices and training room
That is the necessary means for conception, tests, manufacturing and marketing of electric propulsion systems and propellers for leisure aviation.
The team is working with equipments mostly developed and implemented for its specific needs.
offices and meeting room
TIG welding system / lathe and milling machines
The ELECTRAVIA company is so settled in the best possible conditions: great workshops dedicated to the activities of the team, with access to the runway of an airfield situated in the South Alps - Provence (300 sunny days per year), close to an expanding city (Sisteron).
Sisteron LFNS : gliders airfield
[click on the pictures to open them]